GetBucks is an online lender and therefore you are required to register an account via our website (www.getbucks.com), complete all necessary steps and website will determine how much bucks is available. As per National Credit Amendment Act of 2015, we require a 3 months bank statement to be uploaded on the website or to complete the online verification tool.
- Should be permanently employed for at least 3 months
- Should not be placed under debt review, administration or sequestration
- Requires an active bank account which is opened in your name.
To sign up for your credit report, we’ll need your ID number and banking details.
To sign up for your budget tool, you’ll need to use our Online Verification Tool to log in to your online banking. We get read-only access only and won’t be able to transact on your behalf. Your data is also 100% secure.
You can access your profile on the website (www.getbucks.com) to determine your status of account or sms the short code “status” to 44184 and the required information will be sent via sms.
We offer a payment method of EFT and E-wallet.
In addition – E-wallet is offered mainly to our existing clients.
Once you receive an approval SMS, bucks will be available in your bank account within 30 minutes to an hour.
At GetBucks we believe in trust and transparency. When you become a GetBucks customer your trust level determines the amount and term you qualify for. Over time you will qualify for more bucks, over a longer term and with discounted rates.
All information between you and the GetBucks website is encrypted and secure.
You can access your profile on the website (www.getbucks.com) and dashboard will determine your available bucks.
Settlement quotations can be obtained via our website (www.getbucks.com) when you logon to your loan profile or you may sms the short code “settle” to 44184 and the required information will be sent via sms. Settlement payment can be done via EFT (banking details below) or settlement debit order can be loaded on your profile. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service Division for any assistance in this regard.
Our banking details:
GetBucks South Africa
xxx xxx xxx xxx
Repayments will be made monthly via direct debit order, on the specified date, being the date on which the Borrower receives his/her remuneration.
In the event of default by the Borrower, the full balance due under this agreement together with any penalty interest and all other charges and expenses owing to the Lender by the Borrower shall become immediately due and payable to the Lender, and without giving any notice to the Borrower or affecting any of the Lender’s rights under this agreement;
In addition – your profile on the website will be suspended and this information will have a negative impact on your credit bureau profile. At GetBucks, we always strive to assist our clients by means of arrangement. You can contact on the required contact number for any assistance.
Balance enquiries can be obtained via our website when you logon to your loan profile or you can sms the short code “balance” to 44184. Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Service Division for any assistance in this regard.
Profile can be suspended due to the following reason.
- Arrears on your existing account/s.
- Disputed transactions as per your bank statement
- If you have applied for Debt Review / Sequestration / Administration
- Voluntary request from the client
Click resend, if you still don’t receive an OTP, please contact the GetBucks Contact centre on 010 591 5511 for assistance.
Proof of payment can be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your ID number and “Proof Of Payment” in the subject line
To reset your password, visit the login page and click “Forgot Password?” Enter the cell phone number or email address that you used to register your account.
If you entered your email address; you will be sent an email. Follow the link where you will be prompted to choose a new password.
If you enter your cell phone number; you will be sent an SMS with a temporary password to log in to your account.
If you do not remember your cell phone number or email address that you used to register your account, please contact the call centre on 012 1111 333 and we will assist you to reactivate your account.
To make it super convenient for you, we have a few simple ways to pay back your loan:
You could either make a direct transfer to:
Account Number: 62395429212
Decide on the amount you would like to pay, and use your Loan Ref ID as your payment reference.
Or you can use:
- Download the SnapScan mobile app from the app store
- Link your bank account by scanning your bank card
- Scan the QR code displayed to the left
- Insert the amount you would like to pay
- Insert your Loan Ref ID as your payment reference
- Click pay and your're done! Its that easy!
For more information on SnapScan visit www.snapscan.co.za
It’s a policy that is linked to a Credit Agreement or loan, that will cover your debt in the event of death, permanent disability, temporary disability or retrenchment. It will pay out to the credit provider, and either pay the instalments for a specified time period, or settle the total outstanding amount.Benefits:
Permanent disability - We will pay the outstanding balance of your loan agreement when you become completely disabled.
Temporary disability - We will pay your monthly instalment for every 30 days you remain disabled OR a maximum of 12 monthly payments OR until the policy ends, whichever happens first.
All claims must be communicated and submitted to GetSure (Pty) Ltd. as soon as possible and no later than 120 (one hundred and twenty) days after the insured event by contacting the scheme administrators on e-mail,email@example.com or by writing to them at:
This refers to our larger loans where applicants will have to provide security or collateral to cover a large portion of the loan.
Collateral refers to any security you might have available as a borrower which is worth something and has some value like mortgage bonds that we could register over your property, notarial bonds over assets like vehicles, equipment, machinery or cessions of fixed deposits etc.
The items we finance might even have some collateral value as well. In the event that the borrower stops making the agreed loan repayments, then the lender can seize the collateral pledged to recover any losses incurred.
This refers to our smaller loans where applicants do not have to provide any security or collateral as stated above to cover the loan. However, applicants will still have to sign Personal Surety / Guarantee as is standard practice on all our various products.
We obviously want to give you the best rate possible at all times, this is normally determined by a combination of the following factors i.e.
- Your personal and business credit record.
- The viability risk profile of the business.
- Your personal track record and experience.
- The affordability assessment risk of the business.
- Have you had previous loans with us and how have you conducted your account.
Provided our on-line application has been properly completed and all the requested documentation provided and all the Agreement conditions have been met, then a decision and payout can normally occur approximately within the following expected time frames per product i.e.
- Uncollateralised Loans: R15 000 to R250 000: approximately within two (2) working days.
- Collateralised Loans: R250 001 to R5 000 000: approximately within ten (10) to twenty (20) working days.
- Merchant Business Cash Advance: up to R1 000 000: approximately within three (3) to five (5) working days.
- Purchase Order / Vendor Assistance: R10 000 to R25 000 000: approximately within ten (10) working days.
The following maximum repayment terms or periods are normally available per product, which are primarily determined by the merits of each case and the cash flow affordability of each business i.e.
- Uncollateralised Loans: R15 000 to R250 000: up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- Collateralised Loans: R250 001 to R5 000 000: up to a maximum period of seven (7) years.
- Merchant Business Cash Advance: up to R1 000 000: up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- Purchase Order / Vendor Assistance: R10 000 to R25 000 000: up to a maximum period of three (3) months.